“Hi I’m Joan,an art therapist and special education teacher with a major in psychology. I have worked with children and teenagers for many years. I’m passionate about teaching children, teenagers and adults ways to remain mindful by engaging in meditation,art, yoga and music.This develops self – realisation and self esteem.”
- Creative mindfulness workshops operate in the school holidays and throughout the term. Individuals will learn valuable life skills in a fun setting. Session goes for one and a half hours.
- Groups will range from 4-6 to maximise individual attention
- If individual sessions are requested this can also be arranged
- Children, teenager or adult groups will engage in a meditation and learn different fun techniques to remain mindful and focused
- Clients will then engage in yoga geared around fun and imaginative drama or drumming and percussion
- After this they will choose an art activity to draw, colour,paint, use clay or nature craft. Children will be guided to discuss their art.
- Ukelele lessons are also available.
- To conclude they will be encouraged to talk about what they felt when doing their art activity and what it meant to them
- Please contact me to make a booking or ask any questions. My email is Joan@bluebirdstudio.com.au or phone 0409317610. Studio is in Dural
So come and join in the fun!